Friday, February 18, 2011

London's Award

I realized as I was reviewing my posts that I never did a full post about London's award ceremony at school.  And in all fairness to the kid, especially since his brother has been hogging the lime-light lately, I wanted to correct my error...

So last Friday was the Quarterly Awards Ceremony for London's school and we were notified earlier in the week that he was getting one.  It just so happened that Stevie was post-call that day so he could attend too (a rare thing!).  Now, London still doesn't receive "official" grades in first grade, but they somehow come up with awards to bestow anyways.

London was chosen for the honor of a "Teacher's Choice" award and his teacher had many a kind words to say about our boy which made us very proud.  Way to go, London!




One of the comments Mrs. Murray made about London was about his infectious grin and how it makes you smile, but sometimes just looking at him can make you smile too...  (Those are glasses he made to mark the 100th day of school and his new river otter.)


No comments:

Post a Comment