Monday, June 28, 2010

Cat Snacks

I had to go to Makeman's today, one of my favorite stores on the island, for a shoe organizer.  Long story, but before I erupted like the pile of shoes in my 2' X 2' entry does every day, I thought it best to find a solution in an expanded shoe organizer.

Anyways, unfortunately my favorite store is the kids least favorite store (I think it has to do with some annoying little jingle they play on the overhead speakers every 7 minutes) so I had to appease them by promising them a stop at the fish tanks/pet department.  The fish are fish, the puppies are cute, but the aisles of pet goodies is what had me entertained!  I wondered into the cat food aisle to buy cat food (an honest pursuit).  Our cat, Obi, is persnickety about his chow, so I figure maybe he'll like Japanese cat food since he is a Japanese cat.  I was stopped in my tracks by the packages.  Dried fish, worms and pieces of chicken in the cat food!





The kids were running out of patience, but I ended up buying some more time by distracting them with these product packages. See if you can figure out what the products are for! We made up all kind of stories.











1 comment:

  1. The Japanese do love their pets! :)
    ak

    ReplyDelete