Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Stevie's one wish for Father's Day was to be able to sleep in, but since he was on call the night before, that couldn't happen.  But we tried to make it a great day anyways! 

I made him homemade biscuits and gravy - which I might add, he said was better than Cracker Barrel's (and I took this as a genuine compliment!).  Then we spent the day at the pool and shopping for new running shoes (his choice).  Despite what he posted on Facebook, that I bought him a $400 vacuum, I didn't.  I mean, we did buy a vacuum, but only because ours broke and we're pet sitting a very hairy black lab for a month and need a vacuum (every day!)  But I really bought him an Apple TV and some very cool Star Wars mugs from the kids.  He decided, however, that the Apple TV would be underutilized in our house, so returned it in lieu of some good running shoes.


London giving Stevie his card he made at school.

I love you Dad!

As Yoda says, "Do or do not, there is no try."  One of Cannon's favorite quotes.

May the Force Be with You (press the button and it plays it for you!)

We ended the day with a scrumptious steak dinner - and the piece de la resistance: finding Obi!

No comments:

Post a Comment