Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Traffic-jam aid

The kids and I were in the 100 Yen Store today putting together a care package for our niece, Sydney.  She recently had an accident with a golf cart and a tree and ended up having 12 stitches in her foot, poor kid.  So, Sydney, if you're reading this, you have a Japanese care package coming to you.

Anyways, you know I'm in love with the 100 Yen Store and all their crazy, fun, and often , in an odd way, useful products.  Cannon found this one and it has to rank up there among my favorites list.



Yes, as you see, it's a "portable mini toilette" that you can use "when you are caught in a traffic jam on the freeway".  So I guess you put this on the floor boards, drop your drawers and pop a squat right there in the car?  Better hope you're not stuck next to a semi who can peer down at you!  Seems to me like you would have to be "desperately in need of a toilet" (as stated on the package) to even consider using this. 

Maybe those folks in China who have been stuck in a traffic jam for 9 days could use some of these!

Let me know how it works out, Sydney!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment