Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lost in Translation

Cannon was reminding me yesterday that I haven't posted anything all week on my blog (he's my biggest fan!)  But this week has been a settled-into-summer kind of week consisting of swimming, swimming, swimming (I'm reminded of Dory in Finding Nemo, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming"), a little time at the library (great summer reading program here) and other laid back summer fun (oh, and a little more swimming!  As Stevie says, what else can you do when it's so hot?)  Last night I got to make two back to back trips to the airport - our neighbors flew back from Tokyo at 6:45 and then the family we're sponsoring flew in at 10:30.

So given you're now up to date on our mundane week, here's a little treat.  Some more "lost in translation" packaging from a 100 Yen Store product.  This one is has got to win all awards for "worst translation"!  Thanks to my neighbor, Kelly, for finding this one!


These are envelopes for your family budget (that would be the premeditatedly spending of money!)




What can I say, these speak for themselves!  Someone needs to go back to English class!

2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard when I found these envelopes!! Glad you shared. Thank you for the ride to and from the airport- you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the best, most interesting things!
    Angie K. (A.K.)

    ReplyDelete