Sunday, October 17, 2010

China - Final Thoughts Part I

As I was perusing through my photos I realized that there were lots of photos that I hadn't included on my blog posts up to now because they didn't exactly fit in with the itinerary of the day.  I'll call these photos "All Things Chinese" like...

Mommy and me potties in the Hong Kong airport.


Rare Kentucky bourbon, also in the Hong Kong airport.

Yes, they are really washing their laundry in the river.

Stevie's face sums up how we felt when we were trying to communicate with the Chinese!

A family on a moped - note the kid on Mom's lap behind the balloon!

Mopeds, mopeds, mopeds...

One of the hotel toiletries (for sale)

A fish food dispensor in Taipai

Garbage collector in Tiannamen Square

What do I say about this?

Can there be a cheesier t-shirt?  I had to buy one!

Joe tourist - I mean Grammie and Grandpa!

High heel shoes while walking through the Forbidden City?  Must have been a Japanese tourist.

Random Chinese guy having his picture taken with Emmy.

Selling lychees from the back of his bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment