Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Party



It's been years since we've been to a good Halloween party, but last night we enjoyed one as a family. And what a funny family we were!
Stevie and I were supposed to go as the "Princess and the Frog", but then mid-week Stevie decided he wanted to be the princess so I got relegated to being the frog. It was definitely scarier this way!
Emmy was a fairy (my fairy godmother, since, according to her, boys need boy fairy godmothers); London was Dracula (he makes a good Dracula! We decided the fake teeth were an improvement to his own!); and Cannon was a Hydronoid Bakugan (he made his own costume and did a very nice job with it.)
I think Stevie's costume evolved into more of a "Queen" as the evening wore on...

2 comments:

  1. I still think his costume was awesome! I really didn't know who he was when he walked through the door!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see this until now (end of December) ... that's absolutely HILARIOUS! He's such a good sport ... all your outfits are awesome!
    -Angie K.

    ReplyDelete