Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Day at the Park

I know, I know, I'm getting into repeat territory now as I post something that I've already written about, but after a year and a half of non-stop running around this island, we are beginning to repeat some activities.  Especially the parks.  And especially on a beautiful Saturday when Stevie's on call and I have to pass the day away.  So today we visited one of the coolest parks, affectionately known as the "drop slide" park, to blow off some energy and have some fun.  There's nothing like a good run down a huge rolling slide to make you feel like a kid!
THE rollerslide - it's awesome!

Cannon gets going so fast he catches up with Emmy by the end.


Poor Emmy, getting chased down by her brothers!

As soon as they got to the bottom, they were off again!

Sibling pileup.

The infamous "drop slide".  Don't you wish you could slide with your knees bent like that?

Emmy was happier on the bottom half only of the drop slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment