Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Annual Santa PHoto


This year the kids saw Santa when he arrived at the hospital a few days after Christmas.  And then we ran into one of his "helpers" a week or two later at the Exchange.  The local high school does a fund raiser taking pictures of the kids on Santa's lap and one of the students gets to dress as Santa.  Last year our neighbor, Matt, helped for one shift.  I know it's not like the set up in the malls in America with the lavish decor, but hey, I also didn't have to wait in line for hours!  Given all that, I love this picture of all three of my kiddos.  I think their faces really demonstrate the joy of Christmas.



And just for kicks, here are two photos from much earlier Christmases that I just happen to have with us.  This is when London was 2 1/2 months old and Cannon was 3.



And this angry looking Santa was when Cannon was 4 and London was 14 months old.  Believe it or not, we were at McDonald's!


1 comment:

  1. Doodlie! Can't get the first picture to appear. Your boys look so sweet in the last 2 pictures. I had to laugh when I saw Santa in #3 ... doesn't look like he's very cheery :)
    -Angie

    ReplyDelete