Friday, December 16, 2011

Big News!

Well, the grueling tour of the US is done for Stevie with some great success for him.  Four interviews, four job offers.  Can't beat that!

But after a little discussion (I think the decision was truly already made before he completed all the interviews but I like to think I was a part of it...) the final vote is for Tacoma, Washington!  Hopefully, if all goes well, we'll be setting up shop in Tacoma next summer.

Make your travel plans now - I hear it's really pretty!

Stevie's photo taken while he was there...



Photo that's on my Washington State calendar!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you plan on the Kasuske's coming for a visit! So glad you'll have a place to call home. I may have mentioned this, but the summers/falls in the Pacific NW are stunning! It'll be a perfect fit for your adventurous side! ;)

    ReplyDelete